Contact State Agencies
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find information about Medicare / Medicaid?
- Where can I check my eligibility / apply for services like Medicaid, Food Stamps, Child Care Assistance?
- Where can I ask questions about Delaware's new Healthcare Insurance Marketplace?
- Where can I find information and enroll in the Delaware's new Health Insurance Marketplace?
- How do I apply for a state job?
- How do I incorporate my business in Delaware?
- How do I find information about a Delaware corporation?
- How do I start a small business?
- Where can I find tax forms and tax information?
- Where can I find out information about Delaware facts and symbols?
- Where can I submit a FOIA request?
- Where can I obtain Information about visiting Delaware?
Did You Know?
Delaware shares a semi-circular border with Pennsylvania. The border was drawn at the time of the original land grants to William Penn from King Charles II and the Duke of York.