Opportunities in Education
We hire substitute teachers, paraprofessionals, teacher's aides and non-instructional personnel and place them with schools in New Castle County, and Kent County within the state of Delaware. We service Brandywine, Christina, Colonial, Red Clay, Lake Forest, and Caesar Rodney school districts. We offer benefits, training, scheduling flexibility, and the opportunities in education you're looking for.
Every day, in thousands of schools, Kelly Educational Staffing provides dedicated professionals like you with real educational employment opportunities. We recruit, screen, employ, schedule and manage substitute teachers, paraprofessionals and teacher’s aides in grades K – 12.
We are the largest employer of substitute teachers nationwide—to date, KES has provided substitute teachers, paraprofessionals, and non-instructional personnel to schools over a quarter billion times over our history!
We Assist Our Employees With:
- Ensuring you are prepared on day one by providing a thorough, specialized professional training program legally compliant with all current federal and state legislation and regulations for substitute educators
- Paid post-hire orientation on employment and district policies and procedures
- Providing scheduling flexibility
- Conveniently finding a position, using either the phone or internet to search and accept an assignment 24/7
- Providing technical, payroll and customer service support
Kelly Services’ targeted military recruiting program, Kelly Veteran Employment and Transition Services (KVETS), recruits veterans in all stages of transition. Kelly recognizes that these highly trained individuals are well qualified to support a variety of employment opportunities — with competencies that translate to the in-demand skill sets many organizations are looking for in potential candidates today.