Contact State Agencies
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find information about Medicare / Medicaid?
- Where can I check my eligibility / apply for services like Medicaid, Food Stamps, Child Care Assistance?
- Where can I ask questions about Delaware's new Healthcare Insurance Marketplace?
- Where can I find information and enroll in the Delaware's new Health Insurance Marketplace?
- How do I apply for a state job?
- How do I incorporate my business in Delaware?
- How do I find information about a Delaware corporation?
- How do I start a small business?
- Where can I find tax forms and tax information?
- Where can I find out information about Delaware facts and symbols?
- Where can I submit a FOIA request?
- Where can I obtain Information about visiting Delaware?
Did You Know?
Today about 500 descendants of the original Nanticoke Indians reside in Delaware. They celebrate their heritage each September with the Nanticoke Indian Pow Wow. nanticokeindians.org