Contact State Agencies
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find information about Medicare / Medicaid?
- Where can I check my eligibility / apply for services like Medicaid, Food Stamps, Child Care Assistance?
- How do I apply for a state job?
- How do I incorporate my business in Delaware?
- How do I find information about a Delaware corporation?
- How do I start a small business?
- Where can I find tax forms and tax information?
- Where can I find out information about Delaware facts and symbols?
- Where can I submit a FOIA request?
- Where can I obtain Information about visiting Delaware?
Did You Know?
The log cabin originated in Finland. Finnish settlers arrived in Delaware in the mid-1600s and brought with them plans for the log cabin, one of the enduring symbols of the American pioneer. One of the cabins has been preserved and is on display at the Delaware Agricultural Museum in Dover.